Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Simply Christian




I am back with week 3 of the simply christian bible study me and my husband are attending. This week we read chapters 3 and 4, they were about beauty and relationships. We all need relationships whether husband and wife, father and son, mother and daughter and so on. In that chapter it just explained the meaning of having relationships and how God created us to be with one another.




On my wordless Wednesday post I posted a picture of a lady posing in the late 1920's with the caption, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is about all aspects of life and how God created us in "his" image. One question from the study guide was to tell of the most beautiful thing you have ever seen or heard and to explain how it made you feel. I have two answers, the first time I saw my sister Elizabeth hear for the very first time in her life and watching her face light up that day made me feel that there is something much stronger looking over us each and everyday. The second answer was the first time I got to hear her make her first real sound, we were at the audiologist and she made the sound of an airplane, up until then all she would do was either sign, point or grunt. I absolutely love hearing her talk now that she has more vocabulary, her voice is so beautiful and heartwarming.




Today as I have been helping my husband do some errands and such I think about all the glorious things God has made in this world and how much I appreciate what he has done for me. I know sometimes it's hard but if you take a minute out of your day to just stop and look you might see or hear something so beautiful that it takes your breath away.




Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: