Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday


As I sit here typing I can only wonder how the next few weeks are going to go seeming as though the stock market could crash any day now, storms are popping up everywhere, the upcoming election and life just seems so abnormal. So instead of becoming glum and melancholy about how life is going and letting people take my joy, I will post what I am thankful for.


1. My husband for working so hard for his family.

2. My Church for being loving, caring and always reaching out to people.

3. My mom, brother and sister for always being there for me.

4. My dad, step mom and stepbrother for always listening.


And I thank God everyday that I am alive (since 6 months ago I almost died) and for all the blessings that he has given to me and my family. I could not walk this earth without him, he is my rock and my guidepost.


Thank you Lord for EVERY thing you have blessed me with!!!!


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: