Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fabulous weekend

Well this past weekend we went to the auction, dad's house and a movie. We found some vintage items and we ended up getting a lot of free items as well. They were giving away pool tables, skill cranes and video games. We ended up with about 5 pool tables, 10 skill cranes and 4 video games. After the auction we went by my dad's house and ate a scrumptious meal. My step mom had made a dish with shrimp,sausage,corn and red potatoes all boiled together. So tasty!! Then me and my step mom went to go see Nights in Rodanthe which was filmed here in NC. The author Nicholas Spark's lives here and all his books are based on people and places in NC. The book and movie are awesome but I will spare you the details so I won't spoil it for you. Well I am off to get my hair colored and cut so have a great day.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: