Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Vintage plates, a haircut and a new dish

Last weekend my step mom Kim gave me a box of old vintage plates that she got from the Replacements Ltd. store. She knows how I collect anything vintage and picked up these beautiful plates for me. Thanks Kim!!! I am pondering on what ideas I can spring up on how to be creative with them so you guys have any ideas please let me know.

On Tuesday my mom gave me a fabulous cut and color for fall. I will have to take a picture so you guys can see it, but it looks awesome.

And lastly I have stumbled upon this new dish that me and Mike love. I made it the other night and it was a hit. Here is the recipe: My step mom's famous chili
2 pounds ground beef (browned)
2 cans kidney beans
2 cans tomato sauce
2 cans diced tomatoes
chili packet
1 onion chopped
chilli's optional
Brown your beef, then drain. Add beef,kidney beans,tomato sauce,diced tomatoes,chili packet,chopped onion and chilli's to crock pot and let cook for 4 hours.
~ enjoy

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: