Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Swap questions for Vintage Pink Swap


Here are my questions for my swap partner Angie in the Vintage Pink Swap.


1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? I have a handmade Hershey kiss that my little sister gave me for my birthday, it looks kinda like a glob of something but it's special to me.


2. What colors/themes do you decorate for Christmas? Pink, purple and white.


3. What Christmas item would you love to have? I would love to have my granny's handmade ornaments she made out of beads and sequins.


4. Favorite goodie and hot drink? My favorite goodie is biscotti and my favorite hot drink is peppermint tea.


5. Are you a crafter? Yes, yes and yes!!! I love anything to do with paper, sewing, stickers, beads and sequins.


6. What is your favorite pink item in your home? My little sister loves to knit and she made me a small knit square that I keep in my living room.


7. What do you collect? I collect bells and crosses.


8. Do you have special family traditions? Yes. Every Christmas morning we go to my mom's house and have brunch and open gifts, then watch a movie. On Christmas Eve me and my husband wrap gifts, bake and attend the Christmas Eve service at church with my mom.


I hope this gives you a better picture of my Christmas happenings.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: