Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Piano anyone?



In my recent days of wanting to try new things and hobbies, I stumbled across a picture of a piano in a magazine. Now for as long as I can remember, we have always had a piano in my family. When I was little I would pull the bench out and try to make a pretty tune but it more less sounded like some crazy kid just beating the keys. So the other day I look at Mikey and say " I would love to learn the piano", he looks at me like "OK so now I have to buy a piano right?". And the reason why I know this look is because every time I want to try something new I want my own whatever it may be and use some else's.... just because I'm like that. So now my journey is to find a place or friend (Harriet) to teach me and then maybe my wanting to try new things and hobbies will be over.....I think NOT! HAHAHAHA!!!


As I was helping my mom go through pictures I found these of my granny. The one on top is her and her best friend Mrs. McCloud. They met while in the army and the one of her holding the baby is I am guessing when she was at Duke Hospital. Sorry the pictures turned out so small, I will re post them when I fix the problem.
Have a fabulous weekend!!!!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: