Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A very Pink and Vintage Christmas


Hi folks!!! Yes I am still alive, I have been taking a break from the "real" world and just vegging out with my hubby. I have gotten most of my items for my website finished and most of all getting all my ornaments organized so the day after Thanksgiving I can put my tree up.


I have a total of 4 trees in 4 different colors as well. My big tree is white, my wedding tree is light pink with silver then I have 2 baby trees which are green and purple. Yes I know, I still have the hairdresser in me, because only a hairdresser would have a tree in almost every color. HAHAHA!!


I have organized all my ornaments for each tree and then proceeded to find ornaments that I never knew I had. Most of them are pink and vintage. So I will not have any problems getting items for my swaps I am in this season.


Well I am off to help Mikey load up the truck so we can go to the auction this weekend and find some new equipment. Maybe just maybe I will find my vintage pinball that I have been looking for all my life, HAHAHA!!.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: