Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Fireproof


Happy Friday!!! Yesterday I went and bought the new movie Fireproof and let me just say I was crying only 1 second into the movie. My little brother is actually in school to be a firefighter and I guess it just got to my heart because I worry about him ( he's like me very determined when he wants something ).This movie was AWESOME, although I cannot put my feet in their shoes because me and Mike are not like usual couples. We never fight over anything, we do EVERYTHING TOGETHER, we love God and we COMMUNICATE. The one that I saw in the beginning of this movie was that they had no communication. I didn't understand that because me and Mike have the best communication, we talk about everything. Anyways this movie not only wants to make you closer with your husband or wife but it made want to get closer to my family. I mean we spend time together but I got this sudden urge to be closer to them. Maybe that sounds strange but I felt like God was speaking to me through this whole movie. There are a million things I want to do with my family but never seem to have the time. So last night I told Mike that I think we should start just making the time to call more although me and my dad talk about 3 times a day and I call my mom all day to check on her and the kids and please don't get me started on how many times me and Mike talk over the course of the day, it's ridiculous. All I'm saying is this, take one step at a time and do the small stuff, like write a note to say i love you or I was thinking of you. I always write my brother and sister notes and leave them in places that they will find later in the day (desk, lunch box,book bags, etc). Life is too short not to want to love and be loved and to certainly know Christ. My walk has deepen with him in the past year and I couldn't be happier. Please go and rent or but this movie it will make you think about your life. My dad and step mom are doing the Love Dare bible study at their church and my dad has told me that it will change your life. I hope you all have a great weekend and please watch this movie with your family, it will make you think.

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: