Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Flea Market Friday


Happy Friday fellow friends!! I have been stalking a certain blog for quite some time now and are ready to confess who it is, embers at typepad. She is awesome and totally rocks. I am participating in her year long journaling challenge. I have been wanting to journal my life but could not figure out where to start so when I saw her challenge I just couldn't help myself. The neat thing about it is that you choose your own media or you can go to her etsy shop and buy a neat little kit. I urge you all to check her out and join the self journal challenge as well. You can click on her blog by scrolling down to my daily ramblings section and she under the name of "em". Hope you all have a "fantabulous" weekend, I'm off to scrap and make some awesome creations for my shop and maybe possibly get some quick photos of the new chickens that just came by for some bread and corn.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: