Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

My baby Ronald!!!

Happy New Year!!! My New Years Eve was a night full of parties, sorry no I kid I kid. I met my mom and the kids for dinner and then was in the bed by 8:30. I woke up to watch the ball drop and then fell back to sleep. Wow I know how could I keep up, HEHE!

In the next coming days I will have some of my products posted and on my web page. It has taken me longer than I had expected but I think you all will enjoy it. I will have a plethora of items to your liking and some vintage items as well.

Most of my items are made of vintage materials as well as recycled materials. I have some pictures that Mike has taken of churches in Wilmington that I will have too. I hope everyone has a splendid weekend and I have a ton of pictures from the holiday that I will post too. On Sunday we went to WWE Smackdown for my little brother and sisters Christmas and had a blast.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: