Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New items

Chocolate bliss makeup brush roll Lemon explosion makeup brush roll


Here are a few of my newest items that are being listed in the shop as we speak. I love, love, love these cute little makeup brush rolls. I made a few for my mom, me and my sister. I have found a lot of funky fabric and just can't stop making little lovelies. If you are interested please stop by the studio at LittleSundaysStudio.etsy.com.
On another note I have a project I am working on this month as well. I purchased a 1930's sewing table last month and are in the process of redoing it. I have decided to paint it pink and have yellow legs. I am also on the hunt for crystal door pulls and some vintage floral fabric for the sides. I will post some before and after pictures when I am finished.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: