Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Grand Opening


Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!! Today is the grand opening of Little Sundays Studio. I have everything from custom baby creations to hand made make up brush bags to kitschy cards and party tags. I also have recycled items as well, including jeweled egg crates to cork magnets to ribbon wreaths. I can do custom work if you like and love a challenge. Please feel free to look around my shop, I will adding items through out the afternoon and night for today. I had to take a break from the computer for a while and do some work with Mike, so if you do not see any of the items I have listed on here on the ol' blog don't fret I just have not added them yet. I hope that you all love my creations just as much as I do. I have taken a lot of time and effort into making unique designs and finding recyclables to make unique gifts as well. You can reach my shop by visiting LittleSundaysStudio.etsy.com. I hope you all enjoy browsing my new shop!!

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: