Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Update on my sissy


Hi! Here is the latest update on my baby sister. My mom has gotten in touch with her teachers and they are monitoring her throughout the day to see which little girls are still taunting her. And the most important update is that Elizabeth is now eating regular portions and slowly gaining weight. I have been helping my mom for weeks by talking to Elizabeth and helping her pack her lunch and snacks. Her teacher has told my mom that Elizabeth was eating alone but now has gradually went back to sit with her friends. I don't understand how kids can be so cruel and hurtful. Elizabeth is so sweet and wants to be everybody's friend. She still only orders a turkey sandwich with carrot sticks when we go out to eat but at least she eats the whole plate full. She still needs your prayers as this is going to be a long journey for our family. I hope and pray that God will keep giving her the strength to not listen to these little girls and to love who she is. Thank you so much for praying for my sister, if you ever met her you would love her.


Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: