Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

20 more things about me

OK so here's the next set of 20 things about ME . Hope you all enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment about yourself to be entered into the drawing.
1. I envision my children having Mike's red hair and being chubby like me
2. Love volunteering and helping others in need
3. Love old people and their stories
4. Played the flute and piccolo in the Marching Band
5. faked playing the violin in my 5TH grade recital
6. love any and all pasta dishes
7. would love to write a book about my life
8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the BEACH
9. love SHORTY'S HOT DOGS
10. I have had every type of hairstyle and hair color(daughter of a hair dresser)
11. love grocery shopping and finding new foods to eat
12. one summer I candy striped at the hospital and got lost and ended up in the morgue. That was the end of wanting to be a nurse.
13. love 80's music
14. love cooking southern food and often talk to myself in the kitchen like I have my own cookiText Colorng show
15. love the movie Gone with the Wind and wanted to be Scarlett when I was little
16. Have been a Christian since I was born
17. my mom bought me a purple Geo Metro when I turned 16. My friend Dottie got a green one and we called them "SKITTLES"
18. love Easter candy especially the Reese's Eggs
19. love baking bread
20. I have an OCD about cleaning my house
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: