Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Funny I didn't know the Lord was coming for lunch


Happy Sunday friends!! I hope you have had a lovely weekend as myself has had. So anyways as I was straighting up my kitchen I found my box of prayer cards and accidentally dropped it. When I picked it up, I found the most perfect verse and phrase. "Through I walk in the midst of trouble, thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies." -Psalm 138:7 . Then I found this phrase, Mercy is God not giving us what we do deserve, and grace is God giving us what we don't deserve. Wow isn't it funny how God just shows up without notice, LOVE IT. So I made me and Mike some mushroom and cheese omelette's, grits and cinnamon toast. Yeah love me some southern breakfast's and my sweet little hubby.

Each day I will post a new verse on my side bar for my new "a verse a day", hope y'all can join in with me.

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

P to the S. Do you like my new photo creations, if so head on over to picnik and create.

No comments: