Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter at Duke Gardens

Here we are on Easter Sunday at the famous Duke Gardens. If you are ever in Durham, NC you have to go to Duke Gardens. It's free and just beautiful. Me, Elizabeth and Ronald in "our" gazebo. We have had a many of a Bojangles lunch in there.
This is my favorite picture. All three of my loves!

Here we are trying to pose but the sun was in our eyes.


Elizabeth is so beautiful, she will definitely be the next Miss USA!!



Love them!




Mike and my Elizabeth





Here is little bit acting like a frog. We call her little bit because when she was born she could fit into preemie clothes and drank from a preemie bottle.






My favorite. Ronald loves bamboo and wanted his picture taken in it. I am blowing this up on canvas for his room.
Hope you all are enjoying this fabulous weather. I am almost done with my skirt so I will posting about that in a few days.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly







No comments: