Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

A year with Maude

Well friends a year ago today my appendix decided it didn't like me so it "erupted" as Mike says and left me in the hospital for 7 days, what fun. I would then get sent home and have Mike change my dressing and try to calm me as I freaked out by him telling me what it looked like. On a good note I didn't eat for like a month and lost some weight only to regain it after Mike brought me home a Shorty hot dog and I got my appetite back. I tell you if you have a cramping feeling in your lower right side and are continuously sick, please head over to your nearest ER and get checked out. I named my incision Maude because WE did go through a lot and I thought it only fitting to at least name her since some days I would say ugly things to her because she hurt so bad when Mike changed my dressings. I still can't believe I'm here because my doctor told me I had SEVERE APPENDICITIS and if I hadn't gone to him when I did I would have for surely seen God a whole lot sooner than I thought. So here's to you Maude and all the agony you caused me while I didn't work for 2 months and watched Mike run our business alone. Oh and yes people if you see a person walking and holding their stomach they might just have an incision that they want to have extra protecting, because some guy at the mall a month after my surgery saw me coming and just whacked my belly and nearly fell over in pain and yes I said a few choice words to ignorant guy. I can still that pain today! OK enough about Maude, I hope you all have a great weekend and new things to come on Monday. I am making a skirt that is to die for to wear next weekend to an event and I can't wait to show you the finished product.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: