Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A time to reflect


Hello blog friends!!! Sorry I have been sporadic with my posts but I am back!! These past two weeks have been a little crazy, but they have given me a little time to reflect on my life and my faith in God. Last week my dad called me and said he had to tell me something, so I knew it couldn't be great news. He told me he had been having a piercing pain in his head that made him double over in pain. He had called his doctor and they scheduled him an emergency appointment for the next day. I told him that I was going with him so I could be there to get information. His doctor told us that this had nothing to do with his MS (multiple sclerosis) and that it could be migraine's. He scheduled an MRI, which my dad hates because he is claustrophobic and they take a long time. So long story short his MRI is tomorrow and Monday we find out what is causing these pains. I am hoping and praying that this is nothing major and that it is migraines. Looking back on last weeks appointment I remember looking at my dad and seeing how much he has changed since I last saw him and that he wasn't looking too good. He had lost weight and just looked sick to me. He also looked scared but tried to hide it and be "tough". So my blog friends I am begging and pleading that if you could just say one tiny little prayer for my dad for him to be OK, I know God would hear them and answer them to his will. I hate that we have to wait until Monday for the results but that's life.

"Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." - Joshua 1:9

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Please let your Dad know that a family in Indiana is praying for him. We've also added his story to the AGD prayer blog. Please keep us posted on the MRI results Monday, ok Molly? Be fierce in your faith and stay strong. Big hugs during this difficult time. I'm praying that God will give your Father peace during the waiting period. Blessings, Angie