Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blog-o-ver-sary!!!


In honor of my blog-o-ver-sary I am going to host my first swap!! I love paper dolls and anything beachy so the theme is mermaids. I will not post the details of the swap until I get back from my siesta at the end of the month, so stay tuned until June 2ND!!

I can't believe I have had my blog a whole year, I never thought I had that much to say. *snicker* I have made a lot of new friends, done a lot of swaps and even gotten an award(which I didn't know you were supposed to post on your sidebar so I will have to go looking for it in my archives). I hope you all have enjoyed my rambling about my life, although sometimes not the best but REAL. I have enjoyed reading about you all and making such wonderful friendships.

This past year has been a whirlwind: my appendix rupturing, moving, my dads MS rapidly progressing(which is not good), my baby sister learning to read music and play the recorder, my baby brother succeeding in school, my stepbrother becoming a firefighter and me and Mike's business growing successfully. So in honor of that..... I have posted 10 things I am most thankful for.

1. my health

2. my family

3. my FAITH

4. my little Etsy shop

5. my sweet little dogs, Gypsy & Savannah

6. friends I've made

7. my new love for embroidery

8. weathering this recession

9. my new found art skills

10. oh I couldn't forget my MIKEY

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: