Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mama's day is around the corner

Sunday is Mama's Day and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to showcase some of my work. Here are my favorite earrings, Aqua Dreams, they are dangly and light weight. I also have them in an Amber color as well.
Here is the Emme bracelet, which is too cute! I used pink glass balls and sterling silver hearts and small pink pearls to make this bracelet perfect for spring and summer.

This creation is one of my favorites, I named it Click Your Heels Mama! I found little sterling silver high heels, white and tan pearls and glass disc's that have glitter and foil inside. I made one for my mom for her birthday and she LOVED it!


The Hearts A Fire bracelet is a very unique piece. I also have the matching necklace down below. The glass hearts have little flowers inside and I used glass balls and pearls to accent.








You just have to get yourself and your mama a makeup brush roll. I can't tell you how many times I have lost a makeup brush, or ruined the bottom of my purse or makeup bag because I didn't have anywhere to stash my brushes. My bags hold up to 6 brushes and can accommodate little to big brushes as well. The first bag is called Lemon Explosion.





The Raspberry Bliss.






The Polka Dot Splash.







And last but not least the Chocolate Bliss.
I have more creations on my etsy page www.LittleSundaysStudio.etsy.com for you to browse through if you like. If you have a custom request for something please let me know I would love to have the pleasure of creating something beautiful for you.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly








No comments: