Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No Excuses

Most of the time I am nice, kind hearted, a Child of God and giving. But I have heard two of the most awful stories in my life and have no sympathy for the parents, social services and police involved. Story one: a father killed all of his children, I think there were three, to cause emotional pain on his ex-wife. WHAT!! That is so redundant to me, what a selfish jerk. I don't care what mental state he was in, there is NO EXCUSE for the act he committed. I hope he is locked up for life and not given the death penalty because he needs to live with that for the rest of his life. Story two: a grandfather killed his six year old grandson over a dropped watermelon in Atlanta, did I hear that correctly. Social services had been involved and there had been over 67 calls to the police over domestic violence. This really enrages me to the point where I had to sit down and just pray for these idiots and selfish people. We adopted my brother and sister through foster care and the only reason my baby brother was placed with us, was because his mother left him alone for 48 hours. HUH?! Social services knew she was a drug addict and still didn't take him from her until she left him alone. To me that is ridiculous and heinous. Children are innocent and don't deserve to be abused, killed or just left in limbo in the so-called system. I hope both of these people get the punishment they deserve and no I'm not judging, they will meet their maker and he will determine where they go. I just can't imagine what was going through those children's minds while this was happening to them. Please pray for the dysfunctional parents out there that only think of themselves and not the children they brought into this awful world.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: