Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Sissy Chronicles


Have you seen my sister blog? If not head on over there. This week you are learning about each one of my siblings and their quirky characteristics and what makes us the Lopossay clan. I have made a button for your sidebar which is over to your right --------------->. Next week the fun begins with funny and delightful stories about childhood and being the big sister to four siblings. I am doing this so I can keep track of all my favorite memories with them, and so you all can laugh and see that we were some "crazy" kids. Hope all is well today. And yes I know keep saying to check back to see new designs, I really do have them, I just have been caught up with sending packages and sales and what nots. I will definantly have them on here by tonight or in the AM. Peace out!!

Until I blog again ~Gal Molly

1 comment:

Angie Seaman said...

Thanks for the "button" love girl. You are the best! I can't tell you how much it means to me that you are helping to promote my name that way. YOU ROCK SISTA'!
Hugs, Angie