Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sweet sound of Jesus

The first time I heard this song I cried. It is so true he accepts everyone even the broken ones :) Last week my Ronald was a usher in vacation bible school, Jesus spoke to him. He taught, he sang, he listened. He now wants to go to mission fuge this summer, a big step for him. I've always said he would be a great teacher, now I'm wondering a teacher of what, Jesus. This past week has been trying and my faith was tested but I didn't back down because I knew He would never leave me. As the week ended I looked around and asked myself, "was it really that bad?". No, it wasn't. God doesn't give you anything he knows you can't get through. He has always provided and we have never went without. This past year has been life changing. Our decisions not only include us but Him. My heart wants to do more in this life than focus on material things. There is so much more to life than what you own or can get. Last week I literally gave a homeless man my last couple of bucks, clearly he needed it more than I did. I had a roof over my head, food on my table, clean clothes and my faith in God. It;s the little things I do that give me the most pleasure, not some fancy car or purse, I could care less about those things. I am researching into how I can volunteer my time to help the less fortunate and minister to those who have not found Christ. I don't need anymore money, I have what God allows. My time here on earth and how I use it is what matters to me. If you haven't found Christ please listen to this song and I will say a prayer for you. This song is so true, I know you will cry tears of joy listening to it.
Until I blog again ~Gal Molly

No comments: