Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

on june 30th she said...




You can find these lovlies here and more at www.littlesundaysstudio.etsy.com


It's been a long week and I am glad that things are getting back to normal. I have sent out a few swaps and been creating some yummy goodies for the shop. We have found an awesome church that we love and Mike is going to play on their softball team this year. I have some neat onesies that will hit the shop by weeks end that you are going to swoon over, very chic and trendy for your baby! I am on the count down for when our chickens arrive and can't wait. They should arrive on July 21st in the mail, I know crazy right. I have posted a few pictures of what hit the shop a week ago, above. Hope you enjoy your Tuesday and yes Every Day Matters!



Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: