Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

When in doubt call upon the Lord


This week the devil has really tested me and Mikes faith. But the Lord has prevailed like normal and didn't let us down or leave us :) I have learned this week who my friends are and which family members really love us. Sometimes its just good to be humble. I have cried most of the week and probably lost 10 pounds. I have spent precious time with my Ronald and Elizabeth and been with my mama. I have given a homeless man my last bit of money this week and wished I would have taken him to dinner with us. Life is hard, no one said it was going to be easy, but if you have faith in the Lord and a little patience he will reveal himself to you. We found a new church and LOVE it! I have wished my granny were here to be with me and my family, we will meet again soon. This week my faith has deepened and I've relied totally on God, because it is he who knows my future and plans and will keep me safe and humble. Thank you Lord and mama for your guidance, faith and help. Sometimes it's OK to be humble.

Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: