Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New yummies

First ever FuNkY KnOtTy TuLlE NeCkLaCe!!! I used tulle throughout both of these little fancy's. This first necklace is my scrap happy design. I used five different fabric scraps and love how it came out. Both of these necklaces are great early Fall pieces.
Love the ties on this one. Yellow and aqua, great with jeans and a white tee shirt.

Here you see the tulle in between each bead and knot. I love how this turned out and looks so vintage!


I used my favorite swirly and little flower fabric on the sides.




Be Scrap Happy and get yours today.



Funky knotty purple love necklace. I love purple and when I saw this fabric I knew I needed to make a necklace and other yummies! Tulle is used throughout this necklace as well.






Again I think this would look very hip and trendy with jeans and a tee or with a boho skirt and jean jacket.






I thought with this one I would add a few small glass beads to the ties and add a little flair. Love how the tulle and the beads add flavor to the back of this fancy.















Purple Love is calling your name and she needs a home where she will be worn with love.
I have some new designs coming next week. These are something you have never seen in a regular store and I can't wait to finish them up to show you.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly










No comments: