Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

An engagement story

Five years ago on a hot August afternoon, I was sitting in the lobby of my baby sister's dance studio with Mike. We had only been dating for three months and knew we were going to get married. We had actually started looking at rings at our local jewelers. On that hot August afternoon me and Mike looked at each other and asked in unison "you want to get married?". I laughed and then Elizabeth came running out to me and nothing else was said about the engagement. That Sunday Mike joined our church and announced that we were getting married. I missed it due to being in children's church.
The day I met this man I knew I wanted to be his wife. He has the kindest heart and soul and loves God. He loves my baby brother and sister like they were his own children. He dotes on me like I am a diamond and provides a faith loving household. I am so glad God put this man in life! Here's to 50 more years of loving you my love!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly
P.S Last day of flea market tomorrow!

No comments: