Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Night Gospel Sing

I feel like running to the hill tops and shouting out how much I love our new church. Today we joined only after visiting for a month! Everybody there is so loving, kind and sweet. It is a small southern baptist church that has everything we love, Sunday night service as well as Wednesday night service. Oh I can't tell you how much I love this church. I LOVE IT, WE LOVE IT!!! Tonight we had a southern gospel singer and a covered dish supper after. It was so fun fellowshiping with everyone, I wish my mom, sister and brother could have come. Mike loves gospel music and anything to do with southern preaching. I am off to bed, I will post some pictures of my new funky fall hobo bags tomorrow. I can do custom work if ya want!! Love you my bloggy friends!!!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly
P.S I am thinking of having a giveaway this week so stay tuned :)

No comments: