Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Yellow Bird Cocktail and Yummy Yogurt Dip

I was recently in a "y" recipe postcard swap. The theme of the swap was to find a few recipes that started with the letter "y". I found two and loved them. The first one was yummy!
Yummy Yogurt Dip
8oz plain yogurt
1/3 teaspoon dill weed
1/2 cup shredded cucumber, drained
1/3 teaspoon rosemary
Combine all ingredients and mix well in a pretty bowl. Serve with crackers and veggies!
Yellow Birds (non alcoholic)
1 60z can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
2 1/4 cups water
1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
1 to 1 1/2 cups light rum or flavored Seltzer water; both optional
3/4 creme de bananas
Combine all ingredients; stir well and serve over ice.
Yields 6 1/2 cups
Loved both of these recipes and so did my recipients! Tomorrow I will post a couple of my newest designs for fall, so stay tuned.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

1 comment:

The Painted Nest said...

TUMMMM~~~These sound so good !!! Love the little cupie doll !!!! Sweet Blog!!! Blessings, Deborah