Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Yummy recipe on the cheap!

Ever since I can remember I have ate a yummy pasta dish my mom would make me and my sister as a quick meal on school nights. Tuna, peas and noodles is what she called it. She said she learned the recipe from her roommate in college. Its so easy to make and you can add just about anything to it, cheese, mixed veggies or spices. Here is my favorite version:
Tuna, Peas and Noodles
1 can tuna
1 can peas
half a bag of noodles or your fave pasta
one big spoonful of mayo (I prefer Dukes thanks to my granny)
Cook your pasta as usual. Drain and place in a large bowl. Drain tuna and peas and place in with pasta. Add big ol' spoonful of mayo and mix until well blended. I usually eat this with crackers or croissants.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly
P to the S.. A cute new design coming tomorrow!!!

No comments: