Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sweet Babies

Did you miss me? Well this past week I have been spending time with my brother and sister. We have built forts in my mom's living room, ate at Subway too many times to count and watched forty eleven movies. Tuesday my brother Ronald told me he had Jesus in his heart, he's so sweet and loving. I could just eat him, I love him so much. I taught Elizabeth how to make felt baby birds and she wants to have her own etsy page! I could eat her too :) ! This past week was so much fun and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Friday they both received pre-school injuries. Every year they seem to get injured right before school, don't know what the significance is of it but it happens. First Ronald cut his foot and then Elizabeth scrapped both her knees on gravel pavement. So hopefully they will be healed before school.
Please pray for my family as we are now dealing with some issues that regard Elizabeth and our past church. We are not sure how to go about reporting these accusations but justice needs to be served. I have cried and prayed for guidance on how me and my mom should go about this situation. It is very personal and very traumatizing to my baby sister. If you have any spare time to send up a small prayer for my family I would truly appreciate it.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: