Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Masquerade Mask Swap!


Happy Tuesday Ladies!! In honor of my birthday month I thought it would be fun to host another swap, a glittery, sparkly one. And thus the Masquerade Mask Swap was conjured up! I have always loved masquerade masks and love going to the party store and looking at all the beautiful masks with sequins and glitter. I even love the french inspired masks when they would wear them to party's and such.
For this swap you will need to get a plain mask, I found them at Walmart in the craft section or AC Moore or Jo Ann's, and decorate till your hearts content. I urge you to use glitter, sequins, ribbon, jewels, colored feathers, whatever just as long as its filled to the brim. If you want to add the handle to the side that is up to you and your partner.
Things I need from my lovely swappers:
~name
~mailing addy
~blog
~favorite colors, designs, themes (french, Halloween, Mardi Gras, etc)
~ dislikes
Please email me the goods to get you in on this fun swap! Sign up deadline is Tuesday September 15 ! Mail out deadline is October 20 to assure that the goods are received by Halloween! My email addy is: mikemolly10805@aol.com. Can't wait to start creating!!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: