Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

29 things before 30

In honor of my last year in my twenties I have come up with a list of 29 things to do or accomplish before I turn the fabulous 30, here goes:
1. make pepper nuts
2. find some farmland near us (more on that later)
3. volunteer at the rescue mission
4. but some pygmy goats for our backyard
5. make cake pops
6. spread the gospel of Jesus to people who don't know Him
7. make pink butter
8. see a play
9. learn how to make lip balm
10. buy more chickens
11. finish our marriage scrapbook
12. learn to make sauteed peas and corn
13. buy a real Christmas tree
14. write a Christmas letter
15. candlelight dinner
16. spread cheer throughout the year
17. get our family picture taken
18. learn to make a wire wrap ring
19. make applesauce
20. go to Wilmington just because
21. find a cool thrift shop
22. make yellow birds (the drink)
23. make homemade salsa
24. make fresh lemonade
25. make Mexican biscuits
26. go to a movie
27. find a new book to read
28. advertise my business
29. learn to make felt jewelry
So there you have my friends, go out and make a list of things to do before your next birthday!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

No comments: