Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

I hugged Lisa Ann Hammond!

Last night at our church was our fifth Sunday night sing. This is where we have a guest singer come and share their testimony and sing their beautiful music. Our last singer was Sam Keiser, he is Awesome, love him. Last night I got the chance to hug and tell Lisa Ann Hammond beautiful her music was. She is such a blessing, she is bringing people to the Lord through her music and testimony. Lisa Ann has Tourette's Syndrome, which is a neurological disorder which causes her to make noises and jerking of her head and body. She is aware of what she is doing but has little to no control over her symptoms. When she was in college she was invited by a friend to go with her to church. It was their she learned of how Jesus had died for her sins and that she could go to Heaven if she confessed Him as her Lord and Savior. When she went home that night she Jesus into her heart and she has never been the same since. She has recorded six albums, her music is beautiful. God has given her a gift to sing his praises without her having symptoms of Tourette's Syndrome.
If I were you I would go to her website, www.lisaannhammond.com and listen to her music and purchase one if not all of her albums. I cannot say enough about her, I thought she was over the moon, the best thing since sliced bread, I loved her! And I got to hug her, that was the best thing! I wish I had had my camera with me so I could get a picture with her :( Oh well I just have to go to the next church she will be at :) Please keep her, her mom and her brother in your prayers, as they all travel together for this wonderful ministry. And please keep Lisa Ann in your prayers, so that God can help her sing her praises and keep bringing people to Christ.
Until I blog again~ Gal Molly

No comments: