Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful for answered prayers

Wow! Yesterday was one of the best Thanksgiving's I have had! First off we went to eat for the first time in 29 years. My mom didn't feel like cooking so I organized where we would be breaking bread and it turned out perfectly. We all met up at the Cracker Barrel and it was scrumptious. You could pick from a Thanksgiving breakfast or dinner. We also got pumpkin pie too. My baby brother Ronald was a little upset because he loves Thanksgiving dinner at home and just being able to lounge together. I can't say that I blame him but in the end he had a blast too. Mike and his mom reunited after almost a year of not seeing each other. It was wonderful, God works in mysterious ways and works hard to bring family back together. After we ate we rented some movies and went back to our house and gave his mom a tour of the farm. My mom and the kids went to the movies and rumor has it (Ronald has been texting me all morning) that they were out shopping at 4:30 AM, my mom has lost it. Ronald has told me some tales of how crazy people are acting. So thankful I am not in that mess :) I just can't believe how great Thanksgiving turned out considering the estrangement Mike and his mom have had. He was so thankful last night when she left, God is good. It kinda reminded of the scene in the movie Home Alone, where the old man reunites with his son on Christmas. It was magical! I am thanking God for all the blessings he has bestowed on us this year. We are most thankful for family and being able to forgive and forget. I can't thank the Lord enough, it is just such a blessing. I hope each and every one of you had a fabulous Thanksgiving that you will cherish forever!
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Glad you had a good one and that God is blessing you!