Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

A week of Thankfulness

You see this sweet little man trying to give me a kiss, well he is one of the reasons why I am thankful this year. Without him I would surely be lost. He is my everything, my world. He took care of me last year when I almost died, made me laugh even though it hurt to and loved me unconditionally. His faith in God is like no other. He never worries but gives his problems to God and lets God plan our lives. He loves my baby brother and sister like they are his own children. He is a good man, a man that would literally give you his last dime, buy you food if you were hungry and invite you to church. I love this man more and more everyday, I can't imagine my world without him. So this year I am more thankful for having him in my life and very thankful for the love we have for each other.
Until I blog again ~ Gal Molly

1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh Molly ~ that surely made me cry. You are very lucky to have such a great husband. He truly sounds like a wonderful man.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugz,
Michele