Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful for wee tots

You see these little cuties above acting silly? Well they are another reason for why I am so thankful. These little came into my life 13 years ago and I wouldn't change it for anything. They make you laugh when you have a bad day, give you hand gifts, love calling on the phone and chatting, watching funny video's on YouTube together and last but not least they are my true best friends! If anyone has ever been my best friend it was them. They love you when you think no one else does. Last year when I was in the hospital, Elizabeth thought I had died, when she realized I hadn't she made me a bouquet of paper flowers and stuck a tiny baby inside. When she arrived at the hospital she gave me the flowers and showed me the baby. She told me she was the baby and that she would be with me at night so me and Mike wouldn't get lonely at the hospital. These precious gifts from God are another reason why I am so thankful to have them in my life.
Until I blog again ~Gal Molly
P.S Ronald once took a baseball bat and acted as my bodyguard when a certain boyfriend would not leave me alone, thus why we never dated anymore. Ha ha ha, oh if I had that on video, it was so funny. He came out of the hallway and said and I quote, "you want me to take him Molly", oh I love my little Ronald.

No comments: