Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rachel Ray Ain't Got Nothing On My London Bra!

Happy Thursday! Whew the week has flown by so quick! The other day I was making a London Broil but when I say broil my dad says it sounds like bra, so that's why I named this recipe London Bra, ha ha, corny I know.
You need: One London Broil
seasonings
onion soup mix
salt & pepper
grated cheese
4 small potato's, sliced
First I wash off my London Broil and season it with Mrs. Dash but you could season it with seasoning you wanted, then I place in a deep dish in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. While its in the oven I mix my onion soup mix together and let sit. After the 20 minutes is up I take out the London Broil, add a little salt & pepper and pour the onion soup mixture over it. Then I turn the heat up to 375 degrees and let cook for 2 hours. When there is only about 20 minutes left I place my sliced potato's in the soup mixture to soak up the seasonings and let cook for the remaining time with the London Broil. While that is cooking I whip up some veggies and biscuits to go with it. After it is done cooking slice it into thin pieces and add a little grated cheese over it and enjoy!
Now go forth and make yourselves a London Bra!
~Gal Molly

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm trying to cut back on my red meat...but you're tempting me lady. I looooove london broil!