Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Overflow!

Happy Tuesday folks! I have been swamped since 6 o' clock this morning with call after call after call, but in a good way. Our church is donating all of our pews, podium and a couple of leather chairs to any up and coming church needing them. They were donated to us so we are donating them to a church in need. I have had over 50 calls not counting emails of churches in need of pews! This is AWESOME! Hopefully we can get them to their new homes soon. We had a church meeting a few weeks ago and we are getting brand new pews and a podium. It is amazing to me how many up and coming churches there are around my town. So many people praising the Lord! I hope each and everyone of you has a church home or finds one, you will Love it! I'm now off to finish collecting eggs and helping to clear some more land for our farm. That's a whole post in itself with how the Lord has blessed us with faithful egg clients and free land! God is good, He never fails! Although it has been scary at times when we didn't know where the money was going to come from but the Lord always provides in the most mysterious ways!
~Gal Molly

No comments: