Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Debwee

I am still loving this photo of me and *Debwee* (her baby nickname), we had fun that day. It started out with breakfast at McDonald's, then some egg deliveries, then to mama's house to watch movies and hang out. My baby Ronald did not want me to leave that day, oh how I love those moments. I cried all the way home from missing them! I know I am their big sister but I did raise them for ten years of their life and I consider myself their second mama. They are my sweeties!
This picture is all *Debwee*, pout and all! They are away this weekend on a retreat for the deaf and hard of hearing. This retreat is so much fun and you learn so much there. Wish I could have gone but I have revival starting this weekend at church and need to be there for duties I am already committed to. I pray they have a blast and get home safely! Mama has already called to tell me that *Debwee* has made a new *girlfriend* and that they are calling each other BFF's, oh to be 12 again!
Hope you all have a great weekend and I am revealing some new designs next week so stayed tuned friends!
~Gal Molly

P.S. Debwee is pronounced Da Bwee, just thought ya'll should know and the reason she is called that is because Ronald could not say Elizabeth when he was little so that was her name for awhile and still is.


No comments: