Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

A Surprise!

Pictures to come tomorrow, but I wanted to let you all know I am alive and well! We finally finished our new dog pin/house for our mini dacshounds and for my new Lab mix puppy, proudly named Lottie Moon Pearce, after the missionary. I will have pictures of Lottie with Gypsy and Savannah, all three sisters are loving each other and are doing great together. Love my dogs!!!! They all ran tonight in the back yard and didn't even mess with my chickens and ducks! Savannah tried to play with the ducks but when they wouldn't turn to her she came right back to me with her little pig sqeaky toy that she picked out at PetCo. Lottie has green eyes that are dreamy! OK I'm off to have a midnight snack and to finish a few more items for my shop. And yes shop details will be this week too!
~Gal Molly

No comments: