Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Love

Six years ago on a warm day in May I met a man that owned a vending business and we fell in love. We joke that a lot of gumballs bought my wedding ring and bands. In these six years we have had four cars, 4 dogs, 2 moves, 30 chickens, 1 goose, 5 ducks, 3 growing businesses and a ever lasting love that nothing could break. I love you Michael Pearce, you are my heart, my soul, my world! And I would be lost without you here to go through this journey we call life. Because we both know life can hurt you and not think twice about it. Thank you for being my best friend and putting up with all my talk and giddy over craft stores, fabric and jewelry. I have never met anyone that would sacrifice to make me happy! Love you Mikey! Just thought the world should know just how amazing and loving you are!
~Gal Molly

3 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

"A lot of gumballs bought my wedding ring." THAT is precious. :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, how sweet. Congratulations! I have a sweetie pie hubby too, so I am happy for you.

I received your steampunk charm today from the exchange! It is absolutely adorable! Have you received all of yours yet? They are all really cool, that was fun.

Thanks. Marcy
mantle@piedmontcenter.com
www.queenmarcyoriginals.typepad.com

cinnibonbon said...

Hi Molly
What a wonderful declaration of your love for your hubby!!

Thank you for the lovely charm. I adored it. This exchange was just a great thing!!

My best wishes
Luz