Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Book of Ruth

Me and my friend Becky have been studying the book of Ruth in the bible. I really like Ruth, she is a noble lady and stays true to her loved ones. We learned last week about gleaning, where they take all the wheat to the threshing floor and stomp on it and then take a pitch fork and shake the stalk off to get to the grain. I would have never thought! The stalk is no good to the grain of the wheat, so you have to shake it off. Ruth is like grain, special and for good use. We should be more like grain in our daily walk with Christ. We should be grain for God and be His hands and feet!
So the girls have requested a *Ruth* party, like we did for Esther, oh I love Esther! We have the new Ruth movie to watch but we are not sure what to make the party about, it's theme. With Esther we dressed up and had similar food to what they ate, it was very fun. If you have any suggestions I am open to anything!
Also thank you to everyone who reads my blog and all its randomness! I really love meeting new people and sharing our story's and similar likes. Again thank you!
~Gal Molly

No comments: