Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

Ha ha! I love this picture! And yes that statement is so true! *Well behaved women rarely make history*. This picture reminds me of my best friend Mary, we met fourteen years ago in ninth grade homeroom and you couldn't keep us apart. After high school she went to ECU and I went to beauty school. She moved to Florida and I stayed home. It has been eight years since we were together. We talk over the phone but you know its just not the same. She has two children and I have a flock of chickens and ducks. She lives in Florida, I live in NC. Two friends, two different paths, but the same crazy still comes out through us when we are on the phone. I can't imagine how we would be together if we lived closer, probably not very *well behaved*, ha ha. Oh I have some stories about us and will laugh at them forever! I love you Mary! And I so enjoyed our conversation yesterday and us laughing together. Life would be boring without friends!
~Gal Molly
P.S Only a couple days left to join the Marie A. Charm swap... it will be so fun, come on and join us!

No comments: