Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The "real" Us

The " real " us.
This is me and Mike this summer, actually July 4th. There's my trailer I live in, a single wide, three bedroom, one bath, takes me about an hour to clean. When we lived in the townhouse it took me about three hours to clean that place and I hated every second of it. I live in the country down a long dirt path, surrounded by woods, trees, a pond and a river that runs in my backyard. Living out here is calming and beautiful and stress free. It's not perfect but really *who* and *what* is?
This is where I create, where I get my ideas, where I can talk to God and not be distracted. In that window behind us is my studio. I can look out and see my chickens, ducks, dogs and goose playing in the yard.
Its. Breathtaking. And I love it!
Just thought I would let you see the "real" me and where I live and where I create. I have been made fun of, told I was poor or redneck, all for choosing to live in a trailer, that to me is clean, safe and just big enough for us. At first those things hurt but I have come to realize that those people saying those things are hurting inside and wanted to bring me down. I love my life, trailer and all and wouldn't change it for anything.
~"the real Gal Molly"


3 comments:

sarah said...

it looks like heaven! "remember the lily's of the field..." your a lily in your lovely field of happiness! your a smart girl! never take personally anything anyone says! your existence is between you and your Father in Heaven! we are lucky that you share a tiny bit of the life you have chosen with us! your awesome! thx for sharing! (:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I "love" the real Molly! Thanks so much for sharing, Sweets! You look like the cutest little lovebugs!!:) I'm sorry for the hateful words. Why is that necessary?! Perhaps they are jealous of your happiness? Big Hugs, dear friend.:) Lori

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

How important it is to be happy and content! So few are. What could possibly be better? ; )
~Michele