Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Old Christmas

This little picture is of my granny's old angels playing instruments and holding gifts

This picture brings back memories of old Christmas's past. When I was little my granny would place these little angels on her mantle above her very old creche' that we still have today! I can remember her making a grand meal on Christmas day and opening presents. I can remember all of her crocheted ornaments and her sequined ornaments hanging and glittering on the tree. When I walk past these little angels I get a whiff of her perfume in the air. She is here with us enjoying Christmas!

I am off to make more orders and make some gifts for the little girls at my church, they love all my designs. Also I saw a sweet little woodpecker this morning, went to get my camera and it was gone. He or she had a black bottom that gradually turned white and a red Mohawk. He was sweet!

~Gal Molly


No comments: