Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

I am seeing red and lots of it!

I just added these pretties to the shop! I made the flapper girl earrings for my faithful client Joyce. I think she only buys things from me because my mama has been doing her hair since before I was born and she just loves me and my mama to death! I might have to make me a pair now :)
I made this yesterday and love it! The red is so rich and true! I wore this one to church last night for our Christmas Cantata and everyone loved it. I wish I could make every lady that complimented me on it one :( Oh well you can have it if you wish my friends or another color of your choosing!
To purchase go here: www.VintageGardenBlooms.bigcartel.com
Happy Monday and I'm off to finish cleaning, making gifts and getting ready to go caroling tonight with my littles from church. Oh so exciting! I haven't been caroling since I was little! Too long!
~Gal Molly


P.S I hope you are enjoying this week building up to His birthday! I hope it is filled with joy and no stress. I will keep all my blogger friends in my prayers this week. As I know we all need it :)
Love you all!

No comments: