Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Lunar Eclipse

Last or should I say this morning we had a lunar eclipse! A winter solstice one at that! Very pretty and kinda eerie at the same time. These are some snapshots of the littles getting ready to head out on the back deck to watch! Love this one of Elizabeth getting pretty for the eclipse.
My sweetie pie goofing off during the show! This week is so full of excitement and wonder! I'm busy making gifts and then Friday I get the joy of finding the rest of my gifts in all the craziness of the stores. But I will be with my mama and the littles and we make it fun. Because you know that's what Christmas is all about... fun, love, giving and a fabulous grace gift from the best gift giver ever... Jesus!
Merry Christmas!
~Gal Molly



3 comments:

Sunset97 said...

just wanted to thank you for my #22 matchbox...i love the shell matchbox and shell charm...!!

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

i got you email saying you received one of my matchboxes too...but you didn't mention what number it was...just curious...coz i haven't found all my matchboxes yet.. :)

tracy

Fran. said...

Hey Molly I was just checking in! I didn't forget you this Christmas! I thought of your love of the Lord alot. I had some surgery the week before Christmas and it put me down for awhile!! I had to laugh at this post! My daughter Kaitlin, Sim and I kept going outside to look for it! Finally it came!! I saw the very beginning, Kaitlin stayed up to see it all. Sim watched half of it! It was pretty cool! Hope you're relaxing! Can't wait to see what 2011 brings in the land of blog!! XO Love, Fran.

comedyrocks.com said...

Best of health and happiness in 2011 from an occasional blog visitor!
Keep those blog updates coming!