Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bathing Beauties

Here are a few pictures from this past Saturday of my sweet ducks and my goose Ella! Ella is in the kiddie pool in the middle bathing. She took the longest bath that day! King is right here in the front, he is the tan duck and he is very sweet! Rose is my Muscovy duck and she is the chocolate lady with the beautiful red around her eyes! Although Rose could be a Ronald, Mike thinks she is a he. We are not sure how to tell if ducks are male or female, ha ha! But I still think she looks and acts like a Rose :)
Here we have Ella dominating the "bath tub" again! She loves being the center of attention! Midge is in there with her and Madge is on the left of King and Millie is on the right!


And here are again with Ella in the "bath tub"! Every time it rains these sweet little ladies and gent love to be in it! There is a big puddle that forms at the corner of our house right by window and we have the clay mud so it gets orange and they love waddling in that! You would think they were brown ducks after they take a bath in that puddle, ha ha!
Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway, it is now closed and I have emailed the winners!
P.S I also have some new pendants coming next week that go with my number seller, my clay and rhinestone earrings.
~Gal Molly


1 comment:

Little Messy Missy said...

They look very happy!
xoxoxoxo