Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

I got a "thank you" from 31 bits!

I got a "thank you" from 31 bits on Saturday at the post office! I was so excited I squealed and jumped! My heart was happy! I hosted a party a few months ago and loved it! I loved telling about this beautiful jewelry and the beautiful and talented ladies that made it. I can remember getting the box from the post office and flying home to get it opened. As I took each piece of jewelry out of the box I was amazed at how beautiful it was and how each ladies face and name that had each piece was on the tag. It made me feel like they were all sitting in my living room and we were chatting and having a grand time. They even had a postcard with a lady on it named Molly, I framed it and put it in my studio. If you ever get to host or purchase a piece of this jewelry please know it was made from love and talented ladies in Uganda! God is so amazing to bring us all together to serve Him, even far away.
~Gal Molly
P.S To view their jewelry go to www.31bits.com

No comments: